Best Kheer Recipe | Rice Pudding
Kheer is one the traditional dishes of Pakistani and Indian food. Kheer Recipe is consider to be the easiest and yummiest dessert recipe. It is made with rice, milk, sugar and green cardamom. Additionally, to make it more flavorful, people add dry fruits, saffron, condensed milk, Khoya and cream etc. But today, I am sharing the easy method of kheer banane ka tarika. Let’s look at the list of ingredients,
Kheer Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 liter milk
- 1/2 cup rice
- 5 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. condensed milk
- 1/4th tsp green cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp. almonds and pistachios powder
- 3 to 4 drops of kewra essence
Method of making Kheer:
- Take a wok and add milk in it. Now, wait for a while until milk starts boiling.
- Once the milk started boiling, add rice in milk and cook them on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, add sugar, condensed milk, cardamom powder, almonds and pistachios powder and 3 to 4 drops of kewra essence. Now cook kheer on medium heat until it becomes thick. Make sure to mix it continuously. Serve it hot or cold.
Note: Soak 1/2 cup rice in water for 30 minutes and after 30 minutes break rice with hands and then use them.
5 to 6 persons
25 to 30 minutes
I hope you find this recipe of kheer easy to make and will try it out at home. If you feel any difficulty to understand anything, you can comment down below. So, that i can assist you accordingly.
Furthermore, Muharram is the beginning of Islamic new year and people make Niyaz on 9th and 10th of Muharram. So, if you are looking for a easy yet delicious rice kheer recipe than you are at the right place. Do try and share your feedbacks.
FM’s Bawarchi Khana
Do check out my other cooking recipes:
Muharram Ka Sharbat Banane Ka Tarika