Bread Rasmalai Banane Ka Tarika | Rasmalai Recipe
Bread Rasmalai banane ka tarika is easy and simple. Today, i am going to share instant bread rasmalai recipe which tastes so delicious. Furthermore, you need few basic ingredients to make this rasmalai at home. This is one of the most yummiest dessert and is very popular among Pakistani and Indian People. They specifically made rasmalai on their special occasions. Let’s look at the ingredients that you need to make easy rasmalai at home.
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder or cardamom essence
- 1 tbsp. chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp. chopped pistachios
- 4 to 5 bread slices
- First of all, take a wok and add milk, sugar and cardamom powder or cardamom essence in it. Now, wait for a while until the milk started boiling.
- Once the milk started boiling, add almonds and pistachios and cook until the milk becomes thick. Then turn off the heat and let the milk mixture cool down completely.
- Meanwhile, take 4 to 5 bread slices and with the help of a round cutter or a glass cut circles of bread. Once the milk mixture is cool down add bread circles in milk and soak them for 2 seconds. After 2 seconds change the side of bread and soak the other side in milk for 2 seconds.
- After 2 seconds, take out soaked bread circles in a plate and pour milk mixture over them. Garnish bread rasmalai with almonds and pistachios. Chill them in refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours and then enjoy.
I hope you like the recipe and find it easy to make. Trust me, this rasmalai recipe will take few minutes to get ready. Do try this recipe at home and share your feedback. Thank You!
FM’s Bawarchi Khana
Check out my other dessert recipes:
Rasmalai Banane Ka Tarika With Milk Powder