Caramel Kheer Banane Ka Tarika | Rice Kheer Recipe
Caramel kheer is one of the new and unique recipe to make rice kheer at home. Today, i am sharing caramel kheer banane ka tarika which is very easy and delicious. Furthermore, this caramel kheer recipe is made with caramelized sugar, rice and milk. This is one of the easiest dessert recipe which you can make on any festive occasion and is best for beginners too.
Caramel Kheer Recipe Ingredients:
- Milk 1 1/2 liter
- 2 green cardamoms
- 1/2 cup rice
- 9 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp. chopped almonds
- 3 to 4 drops of kewra essence
Method of making Caramel Kheer:
- Take a wok and add milk and green cardamoms in it. Wait for a while until milk starts boiling.
- Once milk started boiling, add soaked grinded rice in milk and let the rice cook in milk for 15 to 20 minutes on medium heat until the rice becomes fully cooked.
- After 15 to 20 minutes, add caramel in kheer and mix continuously.
- To make caramel, add sugar and 1 tbsp. water in a pan and wait until the sugar gets caramelized. Once the sugar gets caramelized, gradually add 1/2 cup of water in it and mix continuously. Make sure that you make caramel on low heat and sugar shouldn’t be burnt.
- After gradually adding caramel in kheer, add almonds and kewra essence in kheer and let it cook on medium heat until kheer becomes thick. Once you get the desired consistency of kheer, take it out in a bowl or on a plate and garnish it with some dry fruits. Chill it in fridge for 3 to 4 hours and serve.
Note: Soak rice for 30 minutes before crushing them with hands and then after crushing or grinding rice add them into the milk.
I hope you find the recipe easy and try it out at homes. If you are still having any queries then drop them down below.
FM’s Bawarchi Khana