Mutton Karahi Gosht Recipe | How to make Mutton Karahi gosht
Karahi Gosht Recipe – How to make Mutton Karahi by FM’s Bawarchi Khana
Karahi Gosht Recipe ingredients:
- Half kg Mutton.
- Oil 5 tbsp.
- Onions 6-7.
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp.
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp.
- Tomatoes 6 to 7.
- Yogurt half kg.
- Salt 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Red chili powder 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp.
- Coriander powder 1 tsp.
- Cumin powder 1 tsp.
- Kalonji 1 pinch.
- Karahi Gosht Masala 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp.
- Coriander seeds 1/2 tsp.
- Red chili flakes 1/2 tsp.
- Green chili 1.
- Lemon 1
- Fresh Coriander 1 tbsp.
These are the ingredients that you need to cook mutton karahi gosht recipe at home. Once you get all the ingredients of karahi gosht, move towards the next step i.e. how to make mutton karahi step by step.
- Heat some oil and add 6-7 onions in it.
- Fry onions on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add half kg mutton in it and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes 6-7 and cook it again for more 5 minutes.
- When gravy leaves the oil , mix all the spices with yogurt and add this yogurt mixture into the wok, cook well for 5 minutes
- After that, add mutton stock 1-2 glasses and cook it on medium to low heat for 20 minutes until all the water dries up.
- Once you are done with this step, add green chili, lemon juice, some ginger, and fresh coriander.
- Cook for 2 more minutes. Your Mutton Karahi Gosht is ready. Serve it and have it with flat bread, Roti or Naan.
This is the complete recipe. if you want to to see the recipe video than you can Visit my channel on YouTube and search for Mutton Karahi Gosht Recipe by FM;s Bawarchi Khana
I hope you people will try the recipe and share your feedbacks with me. If you have any query then you can ask in the comment section. This one is my most favorite karahi recipe. karahi gosht and Namkeen gosht are my most favorite.
Furthermore, if you like the recipe and find it easy and helpful, then please share it in your circle. Thank You!
FM’s Bawarchi Khana