Rasmalai Banane Ka Tarika | Rasmalai Recipe
Rasmalai is an Indian sweet dish that is very much popular among Asian people all over the world. Rasmalai banane ka tarika is very simple and easy. Rasmalai Recipe is made with milk, rasgulla and sugar. This is one of my favorite dessert recipe ever. Let’s look at the rasmalai ingredients that you need to make rasmalai recipe at home.
- 1 liter milk
- 1/4th cup sugar
- 2 green cardamoms
- 1 cup dry milk powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 egg
- Almonds and Pistachios
Rasmalai Banane Ka Tarika:
- Take a wok and add milk, sugar and green cardamoms in it. Now wait for a while until milk starts boiling.
- Meanwhile, prepare rasgulla for rasmalai. Take a bowl and add dry milk powder, baking powder, all purpose flour and mix all the dry ingredients.
- After that add cooking oil and mix again. Now, gradually add 1 beaten egg and make a dough. Once the dough is ready, apply little bit of oil on hands and make small balls or rasgullay. Make sure that their shouldn’t be any cracks in the balls.
- Once the rasgulla balls are ready and milk started boiling, immediately add rasgulla balls in milk and let it cook in milk for 5 minutes. Do not use any spoon to mix rasmalai.
- After 5 minutes, rasgulla balls will become double in size. Change the side of balls and let them cook for more 5 to 7 minutes.
- Rasmalai is ready to serve. Garnish rasmalai with almonds and pistachios and chill it in refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours. After that enjoy your soft and super yummy rasmalai at home.
Note: Use flat spoon to change the side of rasgulla balls. Furthermore, immediately add rasgulla balls in milk when they are ready.
I hope you find the recipe easy to make and try it out at home. Thank you!
FM’s Bawarchi Khana